You warrant and undertake that all information provided for Register and/or in relation to the creation of your account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the details in your account. AiVA shall not be responsible and liable whatsoever and howsoever to you due to any inaccurate or incomplete information and data provided to AiVA.
Comply with all notice or instructions given by AiVA from time to time in relation to the use of the Platform.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Platform meet your specific requirements.
You hereby acknowledge that the Participating Merchants:
- The seller or provider of the products and/or services;
- Solely responsible for providing you with the products and/or services; and
- Solely responsible for accepting of any ABP and/or Ai as portion of payment for your purchased;
- Combination with other offer, it is at the discretion of the Participating Merchant to determine whether the ABP and/or Ai can be combined with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates or coupons;
- Promotion offer to accept ABP and/or Ai as portion of payment are subject to these Terms and Conditions and/or any terms and conditions as may be specified by the relevant Participating Merchant;
The Platform may also allow you to purchase products and/or services from third parties including the Participating Merchants. Any transaction entered into between you and such third parties for third party product and/or services shall also be subject to any terms and conditions which may be stipulated by such third parties. Any such transactions are entered into at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that AiVA shall not take any responsibility and/or liability for the products and/or services offered by the third parties to you including but not limited to the delivery, quality (including any defects or deficiency in the products and/or services), safety or the fitness for purpose of the products and/or services purchased by you from such third parties. AiVA shall not be responsible for the refusal of any merchant to honor or accept your purchases or payment made through the use of the Platform. You further acknowledge and agree that you shall not initiate any legal proceedings against us for any claim you may have against such third parties.
For claims, chargebacks or a reversal of payment for credit card transactions made through a debit/credit card issuer, you shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with the debit/credit card issuer on your own.
You are to ensure that there is sufficient Available Balance in your Account before using the ABP and/or Ai to cover the portion of payment of the transaction (including any taxes and other applicable fees or charges) failing which AiVA reserves the right to block, reject or decline the transaction to be transacted through your Account.
AiVA's does not make any warranty, representation and/or undertaking (expressly, impliedly or otherwise) that the App and any subsequent revisions, modifications, updates, upgrades or versions is and would be compatible with your Mobile Device. It is your responsibility to ensure that the App is and will be compatible with your Mobile Device at all times and you acknowledge and agree that AiVA shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any liability, loss, damages, cost and expense suffered and/or incurred by you due to the App being incompatible with your Mobile Device.
You shall, at all times be solely responsible to keep confidential and safeguard your account details including your username and password. You shall not disclose your username and password to any person. If you key in the wrong password more than three (3) times, your Account will be blocked and AiVA will suspend any Transactions made. Please contact us at email@example.com to reactivate your Account. You shall be solely responsible and liable for any use and misuse of your Account, username and password and all activities that occur under your Account.
The following use of the Platform are expressly prohibited and you undertake not to do (or to permit anyone else to do) any of the following:
- Furnishing false data including false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers;
- Attempting to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access, or probing the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
- Accessing the Platform in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Executing any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- Sending malicious email, including flooding a user or site with very large or numerous emails;
- Entering into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us or a Participating Merchant (which shall include entering into interactions or transactions purportedly on behalf of a third party where you have no authority to bind that third party or you are pretending to be a third party);
- Using the Platform (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Terms and Conditions;
- Engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Platform; or
- Engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using or enjoying the Platform;
- Use the Platform to cause embarrassment, distress, annoyance, irritation, harassment, inconvenience, anxiety or nuisance to any person;
- Use the Platform for any purpose which is against public interest, public order or national harmony;
Comply with all applicable laws of Malaysia relating to the Platform, including without limitation to the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998, Financial Services Act 2012, Anti Money Laundering Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities Act 2001 and their respective subsidiary legislation, which may be amended from time to time.
Take all reasonable steps to prevent fraudulent, improper or illegal use of the Platform.
Report immediately to AiVA upon the discovery of any fraud, theft, loss, unauthorised usage or any other occurrence of unlawful acts in relation to the Mobile Device and its use.
Access the App and/or use the Platform only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Platform (including participate in any campaigns/ promotional activities initiated by us) in good faith.
Fully indemnify and shall keep AiVA fully indemnified against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense, arising from any claims for libel, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright, patent, breach of confidence or privilege or breach of any law or regulation whatsoever transmitted, received or stored via the Platform or part thereof and for all other claims arising out of any act or omission of your or any unauthorised use or exploitation of the Platform or part thereof.
Download and install the AiVA Pay app from the Google Playstore and/or Apple iOS store from the official AiVA Pay account. Any downloads and installation outside of this will be deemed unlawful and any actions thereafter by the user will not be liable by AiVA.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, we reserve the right to block or decline any transaction at our sole and absolute discretion without assigning any reason thereto.
You may opt out from the Platform at any time by deleting your account on the app.